Go down a river in a canoe/kayak, through calm areas or with some rapids, accompanied by an instructor. This activity provides fun moments in direct contact with nature.
What does it consist of?
It consists of going down river rapids in a kayak, and a rigid resin boat, accompanied by an instructor.
Is it safe?
Yes. The equipment and technical framework are of high quality.
Can I do it in a group?
It is an ideal activity to do with friends or even families with children.
Can this activity be carried out by children?
The courses with a medium/low difficulty level can be done from 8 years old onwards, accompanied by adults.
- Equipment (wetsuit, buoyancy waistcoat, helmet, kayak and oars);
- Local, specialised and certified guides;
- Snack in the middle of the descent.
- Towel and swimming suit
- Closed shoes that can get wet
- Shoes and change of clothes to change after the activity
- If you wear glasses, we advise the use of a fixing strep
Hire of technical canoeing shoes: 5€
Isothermal suit rental: 10€
I want to do this activity!
Are you looking for a different experience in the Peneda-Gerês National Park?
Embark on an adventure activity and discover the best of what nature has to offer from a different perspective. Leave us your message and we will get in touch with you!